KIK Custom Products’ Custom Manufacturing Division’s Danville, Illinois contract manufacturing facility is located conveniently in Danville near Champaign, IL. The facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. This plant contains 9 aerosol productions lines for pressurized products and 2 liquid production lines for the manufacturing of personal care and OTC consumer products.
Essential Job Functions
- Carefully follow detailed procedures to complete the batching process
- Using Math skills such as addition, subtraction, and division
- Writing numbers neatly and clearly
- Identify information on and fill out an approved process sheet
- Safely handle various chemicals used in the batching process
- Properly operate and maintain equipment in the compounding area
- Pull batch sample for approval by Chem Lab
- Perform changeover process (clean tanks and flush lines)
- Proper disposal of waste material
- Comply with all OSHA Hazard Materials Procedures
- Complete appropriate paperwork
- Follow Safety/GMP guidelines
- Follow Enzyme Policies and Procedures when applicable
- Maintain an Annual Performance Evaluation Rating of Average or better.
- Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
- Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
- Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement (CI) Process
- Attendance is essential to job qualification. No unexcused absence is acceptable.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs and push/pull 400lbs.
- Using hands and arms together to move various items
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work in an Industrial Environment.
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.