We are KIK!
We create the products and brands that people trust to clean, sanitize, and protect their homes, pools and cars. We are one of North America’s largest independent consumer product manufacturers with 20 North American manufacturing facilities. We also operate globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including Spic and Span® and Comet® cleaning products, Clorox® Pool&Spa™ (under license), BioGuard®, and Natural Chemistry® pool chemicals, and Prestone® and Holts® automotive performance chemicals. We are also the #1 producer in North America for store-brand (“private label”) bleach and a leading private label provider of laundry detergent and additives, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaning and other home care products.
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution and logistics.
Our organization is constantly evolving and is driven by a set of “One KIK” values – a dedication to following through on commitments in a customer-focused, profit-motivated way; while never compromising on safety, ethics or integrity.
Responsible for activities associated with the smooth, efficient function of packaging quality finished goods in appropriate cartons or displays as per quality specifications to meet customer needs within a timely and cost effective manner. Generally, this position fills in areas where extra work load occurs.
1. Perform any of the following activities at various levels of speed as directed by the Team Leader:
1) Able to visually concentrate and listen intensely for extended periods of time.
2) Able to stand, sit, lift, bend, crouch, reach consistently for eight hours.
3) Able to grasp and manipulate a variety of packaging components (ie. sprayers, bottles, caps)
4) Must be able to read, write and speak English.
5) Must be able to work in accordance with Health and Safety and GMP regulations.
6) Must be able to work overtime where necessary.
1) Possibility of working around unpleasant odours.
2) Various temperature changes.
3) Possibility of working around high noise levels, depending on location.
4) Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical products