As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion household and personal care, over-the-counter, and pool additives categories, we maintain close relationships with over 70 global CPG customers and virtually every relevant major North American retailer. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK Custom Products has an exciting opportunity for a responsible, enthusiastic Accounting Clerk. The successful candidate will be a vital member of the freight / logistics team.
· 2 to 5 years of related experience
· College or University Degree in Accounting or Finance
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical, resourceful, and have top notch problem solving abilities
· High attention to detail with an ability to create and document effective and efficient process
· flows for high volume processing
· Previous experience working with large vendors
· Ability to handle difficult situations with confidence and attain agreement
· Positive outlook