We are KIK!
We create the products and brands that people trust to clean, sanitize, and protect their homes, pools and cars. We are one of North America’s largest independent consumer product manufacturers with 20 North American manufacturing facilities. We also operate globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including Spic and Span® and Comet® cleaning products, Clorox® Pool&Spa™ (under license), BioGuard®, and Natural Chemistry® pool chemicals, and Prestone® and Holts® automotive performance chemicals. We are also the #1 producer in North America for store-brand (“private label”) bleach and a leading private label provider of laundry detergent and additives, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaning and other home care products.
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution and logistics.
Our organization is constantly evolving and is driven by a set of “One KIK” values – a dedication to following through on commitments in a customer-focused, profit-motivated way; while never compromising on safety, ethics or integrity.
Quality Assurance Technicians are responsible for analytical and physical testing of products produced within the production facility, monitoring of critical quality systems, reporting and documentation, as well as other general laboratory duties. Determines necessary steps to address non-compliance; ensures changes to quality standards are implemented.
• Inspects, evaluates, documents and records finished goods production. Ensure that all specified on-line quality checks are being performed properly and on a timely basis.
• Responsible for documentation of testing, Holding product, internal investigations, and root cause analysis
• Review of production line parameters and performance for adherence to company Standard Operating Procedures, Quality Guidelines and Facility Procedures
• Responsible for reporting all on line inspections and document the findings.
• Testing Samples for physical and chemical properties for adherence to Quality Specifications within QAM frequency standard
• Responsible for label control program during second shift
• Maintenance of Quality Retain program
• Good Manufacturing Practices experience
• Good laboratory practice experience
• Quality Metrics evaluation
• Generating and Shipping samples for outside analytical testing
• Responsible for laboratory cleanliness and organization
The above statement describes the general nature and level off work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
• College degree preferred, with 3 years’ experience in Quality role within manufacturing environment
• Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Must be able to make quick decisions as necessary to qualify plant production standards
• Must be able to multi-task effectively as more than one line runs frequently
• Must have a full understanding of test methods and Quality control techniques as it pertains to plant quality
• 2nd shift opening (4/10 schedule) but must be flexible for any and all shifts
• Seasonal duties. Fall season (last quarter) probabilities of temporary transfer to first shift with special assignments and/or production duties involvement
• Must be able to lift, carry, stand, climb, bend, squat, and walk safely as necessary
• Must be able to work in hot, humid, and cold environment
• Must be able to work with dry chlorine dust and acid fumes
• Must have good organizational skills with proficiency in MS Office programs: Outlook, Excel and Word
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. KIK does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, status in uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.
KIK is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, or to perform the essential functions of the job, please contact Human Resources immediately.